GetTimeFormat() problem on NT

From: Victor Tse (tse@remedy.com)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 14:17:10 EDT

NT NLS gurus,

When no user is logon to the NT machine, GetTimeFormat() always return
time information in 12 hour clock format. The program is running as a
service. Is there anyway to configure this (with no user logon)?
Configure time format through control panel will only work if the user
is logon. I have try to look into registry and did not find any entry
that can apply to configure the time format when no user is logon. Can
somebody from MSFT tell me if this is a limitation? Any idea will be
highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Victor Tse
Remedy Corp.