Re: RE: TTF and Unicode surrogates

From: Michael Everson (
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 09:24:03 EDT

Um, I am not sure if I understood rightly (having deleted many messages in
a feverish bid to clear my mail after a week in Athens), but Plane 1 is
currently getting pretty full as per the Roadmap. So if ye wish to put
ligature glyphs into one of the outer planes ye ought to pick another plane.

Michael Everson, Everson Gunn Teoranta **
Guthán: +353 1 478-2597 ** Facsa: +353 1 478-2597 (by arrangement)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn;  Baile an Bhóthair;  Co. Átha Cliath; Éire