(no subject)

From: Alim Ahat (ahat@public.wl.xj.cn)
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 21:25:04 EDT

Department of Mathematics
Xinjiang University (830046)
Urumqi, Xinjiang, P.R.China
E-mail: ahat@public.wl.xj.cn

Dear Sir/Madam:
I would like to inquire about Arabic TrueType font. I have MS-Windows 3.1
with Arabic support and Fontographer 4.1. I want to create a new Arabic
TrueType font and tried it several times, but always failed. So can you
tell me about the Code Page of Arabic TrueType fonts? How I can set the
OS/2 data, Code Page1, Code Page2, Unicode, First Char/Last Char etc for
Arabic fonts.

if it's possible to you, can you send me Unicode standard list.
my current mailing address is:

Alim Ahat
Department of Mathematics
Xinjiang University (830046)
Urumqi, Xinjiang, P.R.China

Your quick response would be highly appreciated.
Sincerely yours:
Alim Ahat