Re: Converting between Unicode and EUC

From: Stephane Godin (stef@icam.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 17:26:30 EDT

I am also interested by a guide to convert between Unicode and EUC but I
did not know that there was
different name for EUC(I notice that some UNIX platform are encoding it on
two bytes and some other on tree)

For me EUC stan for Extended UNIX Charset or something like that. What are
the name for the different
variation of EUC and how can I figure witch one my system is using??

Sory for that stupid question but I am not a UNIX person...

Thanks

Stephane Godin
ICAM corporation
stef@icam.com