Re: DOS or Windows ASCII->Unicode converter

From: Vik Olliver (vik@router.econz.co.nz)
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 18:49:05 EDT

> What do you mean? ASCII is just a teeny weeny horrible particle in the big
> UNICODE Universe :)

That's as maybe, but I have to convert some 'C' code from my libraries into
Unicode for compilation on a machine where the compiler only understands
Unicode.

I see it as a significant problem that there do not seem to be any conversion
programs readily available. I've searched the web and asked the suppliers; no
luck. I hope the problem is that I just can't find what's there without help.

Vik :v)