Re: UCData 1.6 released

From: Dean Abramson (
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 16:05:41 EDT

> One word: simplicity! I hate struggling with clever code when I'm
> learning something new. Don't you?

Also, check out our website for a Windows DLL that has a
complete Unicode library. It's 125K but almost 80K is used to support
two way conversions for Unicode character names. It also has just
about everything in the first 5 chapters of the Unicode standard
including bidi. Everything is highly optimized for speed and memory

                                 O  O
Dean Abramson                                  E-mail:
Bjondi International                              Tel: (310) 395-3820
1234 Third Street Promenade  #220                 Fax: (310) 395-3402
Santa Monica, CA  90401