Virus Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: OTSNLNS2@otsgroup.nl
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 03:44:56 EDT

Please refer to the GroupShield Quarantine Area for more details.

Please refer to the GroupShield Quarantine Area for more details.

I'm developing electronic versions of dictionaries and encyclopaedia
with many foreign characters. Using Unicode in SGML solves the
coding/tagging of the characters, but one problem remains: fonts for
transliteration, for Arabic, Hebrew, etc. etc. that can be transported
from PC to Mac and vice versa. It's great to have a coding standard, but
for each font I want to distribute for my company, I have to pay
royalties over and over again. Even worse: I'm not allowed to distribute
these special fonts over the web...
Is there a solution? Might there be a separate mailing list for my kind
of questions?
Aernold van Gosliga
gosliga@brill.nl

 INCIDENT
 Scan Time:
 Detection:
 Disposition: Note has been suspended
 Quarantined: (Document link not converted) !!d:\notes\data\QAREA.NSF
 Version: GroupShield 3.14 (Build 184)
 MESSAGE
 Message ID: 004F482E
 Recipients: CN=Graham Rhind/O=OTS GROUP/C=NL
 Routing: CN=OTSNLNS2/O=OTS GROUP/C=NL
 SYNOPSIS

 INCIDENT
 Scan Time:
 Detection:
 Disposition: Note has been suspended
 Quarantined: (Document link not converted) !!d:\notes\data\QAREA.NSF
 Version: GroupShield 3.14 (Build 184)

 MESSAGE
 Message ID: 004F551D