Does the Unicode version of Window File I/O function works on Win95/8 ?

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 20:12:39 EDT

Can someone tell me wheather the following Win32 APIs *work* on Win95
and Win98?

Please notice that when I said *work*, I mean (1) the OS have these
functions compiled into the DLL shiped with the OS (Most, not all, of
the W verson of Win32 API qualify this) AND (2) the function in the DLL
actaully do something, not just return error code. (Which is the case
for most W version, say , of the Win32 API on Win95 and Win98)

GetShortPathNameW
CreateFileMappingW
OpenFileMappingW
GetModuleFileNameW