Interesting business in Turkey/dotless i

From: Robert C. Parker (rob.parker@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 15:22:15 EDT

Wow. I wonder what your Turkish customers (if you have any) will think
of losing one of the letters in their alphabet to the Euro sign??

Speaking of Turkey, I was just there and visited a busines (Internet
Securities, Inc. http://www.securities.com ). They provide information
from news sources in Emerging Markets countries to their subscribers.
It's sort of a Lexxis Nexxis. I asked the head of their technical
staff if they were looking at Unicode for the future. He said no, and
I didn't really have any sources of information to give him on why it
would be a good idea to stay aware of Unicode and think about switching
to it in the future.

Does a bibliography of articles about Unicode from the popular press
exist?? I'd like to refer him to it.
thanks
Rob
Robert Charles PARKER | U.Texas Geography 1998/MBA 2000
Rob.Parker@usa.net | +1 (512) 459-4223
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~robp |