RE: Missing DEC VT100 graphics characters

From: F. Avery Bishop (
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 16:15:28 EDT

I suppose you could say there was a deliberate decision not to include them,
because I was the DEC representative to the UTC at the time Unicode 1.0 was
being formulated, and we went out of our way NOT to request their inclusion
:-) .

F. Avery Bishop
Program Manager, Multilingual Developer Communications