Re: Unicode Text Editor OCX

From: Dean Abramson (
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 12:31:06 EDT

We are in the tail end of development of exactly what you may be looking
for. A Unicode, text editor (wrapped in an OCX shell or whatever). In
fact, our advertising states:

  "We'll bet you would be impressed with the speed of [TEA] running on a
   486 with 4 MB of memory."

It should be done in a few weeks, but it is quite close right now.
Note that this is not a mass market product. It will be licensed and
supported on an individual basis to fit the individual customers needs.

Let me know if you may be interested.

> Can anyone recommend a Simple Unicode OCX text editor that can be used with
> VB or Delphi. I'm not looking for masses of functionality, the simpler the
> better. I need the finished application to run well on a 486 or low end
> pentium.
> Your help/experience is appreciated.
> David

                                 O  O
Dean Abramson                                  E-mail:
Bjondi International                              Tel: (310) 395-3820
1234 Third Street Promenade  #220                 Fax: (310) 395-3402
Santa Monica, CA  90401