RE: Terminal Graphics Draft 2

From: Hart, Edwin F. (Ed.Hart@jhuapl.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 15:37:36 EDT

What should the "customary and familiar mnemonic" be?

One of my concerns is that the names for the EBCDIC controls seemed to vary
from device to device and with different editions of the IBM "green card"
(System/360 Reference Summary) (and "yellow card" and "pink card"). I'm
unsure how much of this has solidified and/or disappeared with IBM's SNA
devices because I have not looked at any of this in over 10 years.

Ed Hart