Java Virtual Machine Security research

From: Lili Budiman (b97321@cs.ait.ac.th)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 06:25:28 EDT

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Lili Budiman, a master student of Computer Science Department of
Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. I am now doing my research about
Java Virtual Machine, a security mechanism approach.

My research is to investigate some researches in security mechanism
process of Java Virtual Machine (JVM), and then compare among them, and
after that, I will propose a suitable one.

Currently, I have a problem that I could not find any research project
about security mechanism process of JVM.

If you know any research project that discusses about security mechanism
process of JVM, please inform me by sending an email, that I can contact
or visit them.

Thanks so much in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Lili Budiman.