Re: "CJKV Information Processing" - release date

From: Ken Lunde (lunde@adobe.com)
Date: Sun Oct 25 1998 - 19:23:45 EST

Tim,

You wrote:

>> My local computer bookstore, Softpro, tells me that O'Reilly tells
>> them that you book has slipped to 1999. The website now says
>> December (I thought that it was November last time I looked) - do
>> you have a more definite date?

The schedule looks like this. I just sent O'Reilly a 600-dpi final
(yes, final) proof of the whole thing. I am then to deliver to them
2400-dpi camera-ready copy by November 10th. They told me that books
should be "in stock" at their warehouse by December 15th. Is that a
definitive enough date?

Regards...

-- Ken