Re: ask for help

From: david.batchelor@symbian.com
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 08:26:53 EST

The file mapping file CP936.TXT (on the Unicode CD) seems to mention GBK,
but there must presumably be some subtle difference between Code Page 936
(which is defined by Microsoft) and GBK (which is defined by the government
of the People's Republic of China). Does anyone know the what these
differences are? Or are Code Page 936 and GBK completely unrelated?

David Batchelor