> I have to agree with Ken Whistler's assessment, just posted.
To which I responded just now, in a reasonable fashion I trust. In the
meantime, at some point it has to stop being a draft and start being
submitted. Somebody mentioned when this first came up something about
getting it in before (was it?) November 2nd, in time for some (ISO?)
committee meeting? I can't find the reference now.
Should I rush to get this off, or can it wait a few days or weeks without
passing a cusp that will delay action for an extra year? If it can wait
a bit, I have the creators of some of the questionable glyphs promising
to send clarifications "soon" -- and I admit I'm curious.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:42 EDT