RE: A Search for Exemplary Sentences

From: Julia Oesterle (Unicode) (v-juliao@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 22:07:28 EST

I would like to "piggy-back" on Rick's request (I hope that you don't mind,
Rick, but your email reminded me of my deadline!), and mine is fairly
simple. Two small projects:
-- translation and Uicode code points for "Ten Years of Unicode" in
languages that you know well.

-- "the word" I would likewise appreciate translations into other languages
and put into Unicode code points.

I promise to share the final project.

many thanks,
Julia Oesterle