Re: Glyphs of new Unicode 3.0 symbols

From: Michael Everson (everson@indigo.ie)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 10:29:46 EST

Ar 05:44 -0800 1998-11-20, scríobh Markus Kuhn:
>Where can I find a list of glyphs for the new Unicode 3.0 symbols that
>are currently under ballot?
>
>I am especially interested in the following new characters that will
>be in the MES-3 European subset of Unicode 3.0, because I would like
>to try adding them to my X Windows System 6x13 font
><http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs-fonts.html> before its final
>release.

Apart from the fact that I have sent you a bunch of these already, all of
them are in the relevant SC2 ballots. (I should know, I prepared most of
the ballots for the editor, and made the fonts.)

You should certainly thing very carefully about releasing your font with
these characters in it until the ballots are closed.

--
Michael Everson, Everson Gunn Teoranta ** http://www.indigo.ie/egt
Guthán: +353 1 478-2597 ** Facsa: +353 1 478-2597 (by arrangement)