Re: Emacs and Unicode

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 11:04:42 EST

>> Mark Leisher has started the implementation of Unicode support for
>> Emacs a few weeks ago.

    Werner> I would like to keep up-to-date with the progress of this work.

    Werner> Me too :-) Till today I've only read Mark's announcement.
    Werner> Probably he has a lot of other things to do...

I'm still hacking away at it and will keep the interested people informed.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab A truth is to be known always,
New Mexico State University to be uttered sometimes.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Kahlil Gibran
Las Cruces, NM 88003