UTC Agenda Item: Batting the Eyelash-RA (fwd)

From: Mark Davis (marked@best.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 12:08:48 EST

I agree with the recommendation for using RRA, but it takes a vote of the UTC
to make it so. To make sure that items get on the agenda for the next UTC,
they should to be sent to utc-chair@unicode.org. Best is if you identify the
precise text in the book that needs to be changed, and the proposed new text.

Mark