Re: Unicode and Ancient Greek

From: Herman Ranes (herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 09:11:37 EST

Glyph illustrations in GIF format can be found in

http://charts.unicode.org/Unicode.charts/normal/U0370.html
(Greek)

http://charts.unicode.org/Unicode.charts/normal/U1F00.html
(Greek extended)

"E. Hémery" skreiv:

> Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
>
> Could you please indicate me where I could visualize the Unicode
> "blocks" corresponding to ancient greek (greek block + greek
> extended). I have only a list describing each character, but I
> am not familiar with the english label assigned to each letter.
> In fact I would need a table with both the greek character and the
> corresponding code.
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Eric HEMERY

Helsing

--
Herman Ranes                  Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                              Avdeling for teknologi