http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/WinCP.asp

From: Otto Stolz (Otto.Stolz@uni-konstanz.de)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 04:43:03 EST

Dear Sir or Madam,

in your WWW page titled "Going Global: Windows codepages", all of the links
to your codepages are void. When I click to any of them, the "stop" symbol
in my browser menu will be active for less than half a second; nothing else
will happen.

Apparently, navigation through your page demands Java Script (which is
switched off in my browser options, for security reasons). This means that
you exclude readers with particular browsers, or browser configurations,
from using your site.

For the improvement of your page, I suggest you consider the following hints:
- <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/#guidelines>
- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/> et seq., particularly
  * <http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-WAI-PAGEAUTH-19990115/#gl-new-technologies>
- <http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/>

I would also like to suggest that you mend the HTML syntax of your pages,
cf. <http://validator.w3.org/>, to ensure compatibilty with more browsers.

Best wishes,
   Otto Stolz