RE: printers

From: Hart, Edwin F. (
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 16:43:34 EDT

I have a HP LaserJet 6MP (PostScript and PCL). I've used it successfully to
print Unicode characters in Word 97 documents.

Thus, I suspect that the concern should be with the fonts and application
rather than the printer.

Ed Hart

Edwin F. Hart
Applied Physics Laboratory
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723-6099
+1-240-228-6926 (from Washington, DC area)
+1-443-778-6926 (from Baltimore area)
+1-240-228-1093 (fax) <>