Where is UTF-8 Font

From: Brent Welch (welch@scriptics.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 13:26:12 EDT

Can someone give me an up-to-date pointer to the UTF-8 font?
My understanding is that it displays most/all of the Unicode
character space? I always run into font conversion issues when
I try to grab fonts, so if you have pointers to deal with fonts
on Windows and Unix, please let me know, too. The context of
this is Tcl 8.1, which has nice I18l support, and exmh, a mail
reader that is already aware of character set encodings.

-- Brent Welch <welch@scriptics.com>
        http://www.scriptics.com
        Scriptics: The Tcl Platform Company