Unicode 3.0 status

From: Markus Kuhn (Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 06:56:23 EDT

Just curious:

What is the current status and time table for Unicode 3.0?

Are the new character names and allocations already finalized?

Will there be an ISO 10646-1:1999? The 1993 standard is >5 years
old and has now lots of annexes, so according to the ISO rules I guess
there might me a republication of the entire thing soon.

Are any final-draft character lists and example glyphs already
available online?

Markus