Change in UTC Chair -- Lisa Moore appointed

From: Joan Aliprand (BR.JMA@rlg.org)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 16:20:42 EDT

The Officers of the Unicode Consortium have appointed Lisa Moore as the
Chair of the Unicode Technical Committee, effective May 1, 1999.

Lisa will chair the next UTC meeting, June 8-11 in Redmond, WA (hosted by
Microsoft Corporation).

Arnold Winkler will continue to serve as Vice-Chair of the UTC.

Thank you for your support during my term as UTC Chair. I will continue to
be RLG's representative on the UTC, and look forward to participating in
future meetings under Lisa's able stewardship.

Sincerely,

-- Joan Aliprand
   Outgoing UTC Chair

To: UNICODE@UNICODE.ORG