RE: Do you know of any international text to Fax or text to TIFF applications?

From: Tim Greenwood (greenwood@openmarket.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 17:55:23 EDT

I dropped the thread on this discussion, but will attempt to resurrect it.

Stuart is correct - at the bottom line text to fax means getting text to any
bitmap graphics format, and from then on it is easy. So to restate the
question - what server side application will go from Unicode to a bitmap
format. This is a component of a server side application, so solutions such
as displaying it in word and taking a screen capture are not applicable.

- Tim