RE: FTP at Unicode.ORG

From: Kevin Bracey (kbracey@e-14.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 04:43:02 EDT

In message <9906150659.AA21162@unicode.org>
          stephen_holmes@lionbridge.com wrote:

> Hmm! not to mention a contingency. Takes about an hour to configure a backup
> FTP server.
>
> S.

You could always try buying a copy of the Unicode Standard. :)
Has a CD-ROM with the data on it. If your manager would approve such an
outrageous extravagance. The financial assistance might then pay for the
service you demand.

And sort your silly quoting out, you two.

--
Kevin Bracey, Senior Software Engineer
Pace Micro Technology plc                     Tel: +44 (0) 1223 725228