Re: problems with Arabic joining rules

From: Werner LEMBERG (sx0005@sx2.hrz.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 07:49:16 EDT

   After some further reading it does look like the defintions of
   right-join causing and left-join causing are contradictory to how
   they are used. I patterned my proposed fix on Rule R2, not the
   least since you had found it unobjectionable, but it suffers from
   the same problem you are mentioning here.

I've found this also meanwhile :-) My implementation seems now to
work...

   PS: before you report it again, let me point out that the word
   liking as used in table 6-8 is the same as the word joining
   elsewhere. This is being fixed.

Well, *this* is rather logical, isn't it? :-)

    Werner