MathML and Unicode (was Re: Superscript asterisk)

From: Gary Grosso (gpg@arbortext.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 15:51:19 EDT

A little off topic, but I'm interested in tracking MathML and would
appreciate any pointers to more info. Thanks.

* From: kenw@sybase.com (Kenneth Whistler)
* Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 12:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
*
* In addition to the discussion by Asmus on your points, I
* would like to mention that Murray Sargent is presenting a paper
* on "MathML and Unicode" at the International Unicode Conference
* coming up in September in San Jose. In that paper he will
* be discussing MathML (a specific mathematical application of
* XML), which addresses the issue of mathematical presentation
* (and content) you were raising. (He mentions Unicode plain text and
* Unicode TEX approaches to math as well.)