vectors

From: Akerbeltz Alba (akerbeltz.alba@virgin.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 15:37:55 EDT

A bit out of my line of fire but I was wondering whether the "Deutsche
Schrift" letters, 'german fraktur hand forms' have been suggested/mentioned
for an inclusion?
In Germany, a vector (in mathematics) can be either written as a latin
letter with a superscript arrow, or alternatively, with a 'german letter'
(see attachments).
Apart from that, it's still legal to use this form of handwriting, even
though few people use it.

Just wondering
Michael

Eztogu erdarazko itzik aotan erabili bear,
   esan nai doguna euskarazko itzakaz esan daikegunean

We do not have to use foreign words in our mouths
  when that which we wish to say may be expressed with Basque words

suetterlin.jpg