RE: Unicode in source

From: F. Avery Bishop (averyb@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 14:16:23 EDT

On Windows 2000 with notepad you can choose to save a file as Big-Endian
Unicode. When you reopen the file, it will recognize the format and handle
it correctly. Thereafter, it will save that file in big-endian format by
default unless you override it.

I wouldn't want to use notepad for programming, but I wrote my first Windows
programs (including the rc file!) eons ago using emacs and nmake. Oh, for
the good ol' days :-) .

F. Avery Bishop
averyb@microsoft.com