From: Mark Leisher (
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 15:59:12 EDT

    Tang Yung-Fong> Can some one push them to ? What Is the
    Tang Yung-Fong> process of doing that ? I also want to submit some mapping
    Tang Yung-Fong> table.

I have been maintaining a set of mapping tables that are not available at the
Unicode site, and the next release will include Roozbeh's Persian tables
( I would be happy to add them to
my distribution if you want to donate them.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab The more I see of the representatives
New Mexico State University of the people, the more I admire my dogs.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Alphonse de Lamartine, 1790-1869
Las Cruces, NM 88003