(Not) Re: Encoding Minority and Lesser Used Languages in ISO/IEC 10646 and

From: Eric Brunner (brunner@maine.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 11:03:28 EDT

Ed,

If the connection to the issue of registries appears tenuous, it was
explicit early in this thread on the current hoffman draft. Please
bear with us as we get to the issues. If the topic was just an encoding
I'm sure another subject line would reflect that hypothetical.

Thanks for your patience,
Eric