Re: Last Call: UTF-16

From: Michael Everson (everson@indigo.ie)
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 10:03:41 EDT

Ar 21:29 -0400 1999-08-21, scríobh Eric Brunner:
>You could just have well have gotten to this point without the intervening
>mail for 1998 pdf(s).

I don't know what you mean, but I posted these at your request. You're
welcome. :-)

>>http://www.indigo.ie/egt/standards/iso10646/pdf/amd11-syllabics.pdf
>>http://www.indigo.ie/egt/standards/iso10646/pdf/amd12-cherokee.pdf

>>I still look forward to Eric putting me in contact with the localization
>>experts he knows who have supported Abenaki, Malicite, Micmac, Penobscot,
>>and Passamaquoddy.
>
>Are you planning on asking me, or just announcing your expectations to the
>wind?

I already asked you, but I am asking you again, please put me in touch with
these people as I would like to ask them some questions. Thanks!

--
Michael Everson * Everson Gunn Teoranta * http://www.indigo.ie/egt
Guthán: +353 1 478 2597 ** Facsa: +353 1 478 2597 (by arrangement)