RE: off topic emails

From: heinz.baumann@autodesk.com
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 16:09:45 EDT

You hit the nail on the head! I'm getting to this point too, where I ask
myself whether I should unsubscribe, although once in a while their is some
useful information coming across.
I acutely like to suggest to the Unicode Con. to create a Unicode news
group, to encourage all subscriber to move the discussion from this e-mail
alias over to the news group and to use this e-mail list for announcements
and changes in the Unicode standard and its consortium.

Thanks
Heinz

Heinz Baumann
Software Development Manager