Re: Inuktitut characters in Unicode

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 15:31:34 EDT

Ar 18:15 -0000 1999-09-13, scríobh Markus Kuhn:

>My own message was certainly not empty, but it was distributed
>without body by the list server. :(
>
>(The content was that a glyph table for Inuktitut is available from
>Michael Everson's web site
><http://www.indigo.ie/egt/standards/iso10646/pdf/>.)
>
>Markus

Michael's Inuktitut test page <http://www.indigo.ie/egt/standards/iu/ > is
also worth a visit (for those who wish to try out some Mac and/or PC
implementations, as well as getting good background info, plus links to
Cree and Sámi websites).
mg

--
Marion Gunn