Re: encoding polytonic Greek

From: Giorgos Georgatos (ggeo@intracom.gr)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 08:20:41 EDT

> The driver for Windows NT is available by Microsoft and can be found (and
> among
> other sites) at: http://www.magenta.gr/demos/winntkb.zip.

One member of the list asked if there is any information from Microsoft about
the above driver. I called Microsoft Hellas and the told me that they know
nothing about it and that I should ask Magenta. They gave me the web address
of Microsoft for information about unicode and windows 2000.

So, if there is someone from Microsoft hearing and knows anything about keyboard
drivers, Greek polytonic and unicode I would like to talk to him too.

Giorgos Georgatos
Thessaloniki - Greece