Re: Terminology question: character-like thing

From: Juliusz Chroboczek (
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 11:34:10 EDT

MC> I just wanted to make you notice that you talk about combining characters
MC> *preceding* base characters. In Unicode it is rather the other way round,

Right. My mistake, sorry.


This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:53 EDT