list mgt (was: Re: A basic question on encoding Latin characters)

From: Eric Brunner (brunner@world.std.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 14:00:07 EDT

[coverage, vs UCS 1st statements of positions, deleted for space]

> It seems that Eric has misunderstood me.

Which of the 15 words?

The subject I propose is bifurcation of the list, for the reason stated.
Please keep on point or attempt a direct rebuttal of the offered necessity
arguement.

Personal invitations don't belong on public lists, and whatever it is that
is really ment would be better stated directly. Again, use another thread
if you've got something of collective utility to convay.

Kitakitamatsinopowaw & Adio,
Eric