Re: Missing North American characters?

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 18:23:10 EDT

    Scott> Michael Everson might be taken more seriously if Michael Everson
    Scott> weren't so goddam overbearing.

The ignorance of this statement speaks for itself, but I would like to point
out that Michael alone has done more for minority scripts than most of the
members of this list combined. Seriously, dude!
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab The more I see of the representatives
New Mexico State University of the people, the more I admire my dogs.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Alphonse de Lamartine, 1790-1869
Las Cruces, NM 88003