Peter Constable said he missed it first time around. Here it is again, with
some new things I remembered were under discussion.
* CYRILLIC LETTER SEMISOFT SIGN was disunified from CYRILLIC LETTER YAT
* LATIN LETTER S WITH COMMA BELOW was disunified from S WITH CEDILLA.
* LATIN LETTER T WITH COMMA BELOW was disunified from T WITH CEDILLA.
* LATIN LETTER YOGH was disunified from LATIN LETTER EZH
* TIRONIAN SIGN ET was disunified from AMPERSAND (mostly affects 8-bit sets
The following disunifications are, in general, still under discussion:
* COPTIC script to be disunified from GREEK script
* CYRILLIC LETTER EN WITH TAIL to be disunified from EN WITH DESCENDER
* CYRILLIC LETTERs KU, WE, to be disunified from LATIN LETTERs Q, W
* CYRILLIC TEN THOUSAND SIGN to be disunified from COMBINING ENCLOSING CIRCLE
* FLORIN SIGN to be disunified from LATIN LETTER F WITH HOOK
* GREEK LETTER ALPHABETIC KOPPA to be disunified from GREEK LETTER KOPPA
* IPA Greek letters to be disunified from Greek letters.
* LATIN LETTER TONE FOUR to be disunified from CYRILLIC LETTER CHE
* LATIN LETTER TONE THREE to be disunified from CYRILLIC LETTER ZE
-- Michael Everson * Everson Gunn Teoranta * http://www.indigo.ie/egt 15 Port Chaeimhghein Íochtarach; Baile Átha Cliath 2; Éire/Ireland Guthán: +353 1 478 2597 ** Facsa: +353 1 478 2597 (by arrangement) 27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn; Baile an Bhóthair; Co. Átha Cliath; Éire
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:53 EDT