RE: Unicode politics (was: A basic question on encoding Lati

From: Marco.Cimarosti@icl.com
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 05:11:46 EDT

Yes, sorry. I should not have answered to your post, because I did not refer
to it specifically.
My comments were general thoughts on opinions heard in that thread in the
previous few days (and, admittedly, the good part of these thought was no
news, as similar opinion had already been expressed by others).
Regards.
        Marco