Re: A basic question on encoding Latin characters

From: Michael Everson (everson@indigo.ie)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 06:15:40 EDT

Ar 18:49 -0500 1999-10-04, scríobh Scott Horne:

It was a racist reference using racist language. You should have said:
"Predictably, the needs of speakers of Ewe and other languages spoken by
impoverished Africans are subordinate to the convenience of corporations
owned by Westerners." Unless you wish to perpetuate the myth that skin
colour means something.

This is off topic. Let's stop.

--
Michael Everson * Everson Gunn Teoranta * http://www.indigo.ie/egt
Guthán: +353 1 478 2597 ** Facsa: +353 1 478 2597 (by arrangement)