Re: Enochian

From: Ashley Yakeley (ashley@semantic.org)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 18:35:48 EDT

At 1999-10-23 05:11, Michael Everson wrote:

>Are there more than 26 letters?

No.

>Do the letters interact in unusual ways?

I don't know. Is it your opinion that a script for a language that was
constructed 'cleanly' in this regard would not be appropriate for your
registry?

>Is
>the transliteration table just a list from A-Z, or are there SHAs and ZHEs
>and ENGs and the like?

There are only 21 letters, so apparently this wasn't necessary.

>Is there a sorting order that differs from Latin?

I don't believe they have a sorting order at all...

At 1999-10-23 05:17, Michael Everson wrote:

>I don't suppose there's a grammar or dictionary of Enochian, is there?

There is indeed...
<http://w3.one.net/~browe/papers/endic.txt>

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA