Re: FW: where is the RECYCLE icon ?

From: Timothy Partridge (
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 14:08:05 EDT

In message <> you recently said:

> Ar 15:46 -0700 1999-10-27, scríobh Timothy Partridge:
> >Ancient Egyptian poses several similar problems as I'm sure you're aware.
> I proposed beginning and ending cartouches like (parentheses), not a single
> overlay like the keycap symbol.

My comment was referring to the two Tibetian characters which are "used
together forming a roof over one or more digits" (p 6-59). To my mind that
is not very far from joining together above and below to form a cartouche.

Tim Partridge. Any opinions expressed are mine only and not those of my employer