XML versions of Bible and Quran

From: Gary Wade (Volt Computer) (a-gwade@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 10:56:37 EDT

Does anyone have or know of somewhere that I could get a Hebrew version of
the Old Testament, a Greek version of the New Testament, and an Arabic
version of the Quran in XML format? I've gotten these in English already,
but having them in their native languages under UTF-8 or another encoding
would be a great help in development and testing. Of course, any other
really large texts stored in XML and non-Latin-based text would be great,
too.
Gary L. Wade
Microsoft Corporation | Voice: 972-633-3318
500 N. Central Expressway | Fax: 972-509-2422
Suite 202 | E-Mail: a-gwade@microsoft.com
Plano, TX 75074 | Mobile: 214-642-6883