wchar_t testing

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 10:35:45 EST

The "wchar_t" question pops up occasionally, so here is my occasional reminder
of my public domain compiler test code for the wchar_t type. It will provide
some information about how your compiler represents and uses the wchar_t type.

Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab I have never made but one prayer to God,
New Mexico State University a very short one:
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous."
Las Cruces, NM 88003 And God granted it. -- Voltaire, letter