Re: HTML forms and UTF-8

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 13:08:25 EST

    Adrian> Perhaps the reason that multi-lingual content is rare is because
    Adrian> multi-lingual content is extremely difficult to do correctly-- few
    Adrian> browser/clients that support it well enough.

For that matter, with a few exceptions, monolingual content can be extremely
difficult to do correctly. I know that multi-lingual content capabilities
could have made the last five years or so a lot easier on me :-)
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab I have never made but one prayer to God,
New Mexico State University a very short one:
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous."
Las Cruces, NM 88003 And God granted it. -- Voltaire, letter