[nelocsig] Re: Generic Unicode font handling

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 19:45:36 EST

Michael,
My guidelines also came from experience with my FE subs...
I did not mean to indicate I created the guideline.

It is true that for certain font sizes some fonts will appear ugly.
I think it is a function of the font, not the size.
For that matter some fonts do not even exist at certain sizes.

I am happy to amend the guideline, if it will keep the peace. ;-)

Add 2 points, check that the font exists in that font size and that
it displays well, for the markets you intend to reach.
Lather, rinse, repeat until you get fonts that exist and look good....

tex

--

-- 20 megs of disk space in your group's Document Vault -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/nelocsig/?m=1